Dare2Tri MACH4.1 Women’s Wetsuit
The Women's MACH4.1 Wetsuit is a Triathlon wetsuit which is your new weapon to compete legally in open water swim races and triathlons. This wetsuit gives you the flexibility, buoyancy and comfort to swim long distances at your very best.
This suit is FINA Approved.
The Women's MACH4.1 Wetsuit is a Triathlon wetsuit which is your new weapon to compete legally in open water swim races and triathlons. This wetsuit gives you the flexibility, buoyancy and comfort to swim long distances at your very best and is FINA Approved.
The top part of the suit is made up of 1.0mm superFlex™ neoprene under the arms and 1.0mm HBF-Limestone neoprene for the arms and shoulder construction, this allows for you to have 360° rotation of the arm with little resistance, which allows you to reach further in each stroke with less effort, this ultimately reduces fatigue.
The suit also features 5mm stability panels on the hips which are made from highly buoyant neoprene, the panels help you to adopt the ideal swimming position in the water and maintain it. There is a 2.5mm recovery phase upper chest panel, which allows extra space and freedom of movement to the arm during the recovery phase of the stroke.
The suit offers comfort by having a unique neck closure, this is made of Velcro and can be found on the rear which is reversed so that in the event of the suit closing incorrectly, only soft material will touch the skin.
- 3.5mm Back Leg Panel, which makes it possible to achieve a perfect water position.
- YKK Zipper with a stainless-steel runner, which runs in a bottom-up configuration.
- 1.0mm superFlex™ onder de armen
- 1.0mm superstretch arms construction
- 5mm 48Cell AirfloatTM Stabiliteits panels
- Super licht 44Cell HBF-Limestone neoprene
- GlideSkinTM surface coating
- Unique nek sluiting
- 2.5mm AquaGripTM panels
- YKK stainless steel bottom-up runner zipper
- FINA Approved