Jaked Womens FFWW Wetsuit
The mesmerizing Jaked FFWW Women’s Wetsuit brings together the wealth of expertise of both Jaked and Salvimar in elite performance wear and triathlon. The result is a one-piece technical ladies wetsuit that offers superior water flow, flexibility and levels of comfort. The FFWW is strongly recommended for all aquatic sports in warm water, where freedom of movement is a priority. An inside stretch lining for the underarms, calves and arms delivers a unique elasticity and smoothness for extensive use. The 2.5mm middle density neoprene with an elastic and compact lining, is high-stretch for uninhibited breathing and range of motion. It has also been specifically treated to enhance the natural smoothness of the neoprene and to boost its excellent anti-scratch surface. The professional hard-wearing zipper delivers excellent resistance from torque stress for the most robust of use. All this and a fascinating, curving paint-splash design in bright white and sky blue, to complete its quality appeal.
Please See Full Features Below.
FEATURES OF THE WOMEN’S JAKED FFWW WETSUIT:
- One piece neoprene 2.5mm women's wetsuit cut for the female shape.
- Strongly recommended for all aquatic sports in warm water.
- Superior levels of comfort and elasticity
- Enhances water flow and maximizes freedom of movement
- Ideal for both training and performance wear.
- Fascinating sky blue and white paint splash design with exceptional detailing.
- Tessuto technical neoprene with hard-wearing, scrape resistance.
- Smooth, high-stretch lining in the underarms, arms and calves for unique elasticity and ease of wear.
- 2.5mm middle density Neoprene with superior elasticity to enhance range of movement and breathing
- Specific surface treatment to enhance smoothness and scratch resistance
- Elastic, compact lining
- Professional zipper with greater resistance to torque stress
- Fabric: 90% Neoprene / 10% Nylon
- Colour: Black / Sky Blue / White
About: Jaked’s relatively recent arrival on the swimwear scene in 2008 with the "Super-body J01”, transformed elite swimming and set unprecedented performance standards. Their ethos of research, development, proto-typing through to extensive testing, has now been used to superb effect in their Triathlon range. Their extensive collection is engineered to equip every triathlete and open water swimmer for the challenges ahead.