Zone3 Men's 2019 Aspire Wetsuit
Carefully redesigned for 2019, the popular Zone3 Men's Aspire Wetsuit now offers even greater flexibility, buoyancy and comfort for triathletes looking to maximise their performance in the open water.
Featuring a new integrated shoulder and chest panel design, new Aerodrome buoyancy panels and a range of other innovations, this award-winning wetsuit is better than ever and delivers an exceptionally fast, smooth and natural swim.
The popular Zone3 Men's Aspire Wetsuit has won countless awards and praise from triathletes and industry experts alike, and now it's back better than ever.
Redesigned for 2019, this new Aspire wetsuit is packed with advanced and innovative new features to deliver even greater flexibility, buoyancy and comfort for dedicated triathletes of all abilities.
Flexibility has been improved with a new integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design. This increases the total area of 1.5mm Yamamoto SCS material and the 360° stretch across the torso.
With this increased flexibility comes greater distance per stroke, which helps to conserve energy while speeding up your swim and improving endurance.
Buoyancy levels are better than ever thanks to the addition of Aerodrome materials to the leg side panels and hips. This material has air bubbles built between the fabric layers to make it lighter and produce up to 30% more buoyancy than conventional neoprene.
The Aspire is also more comfortable than ever thanks to a new laser cut collar which allows a tighter fit without any feeling of discomfort around the neck.
Made from premium SCS #39 Yamamoto fabrics, this wetsuit also has an aquadynamic SCS Nano coating which reduces drag while preventing the suit from absorbing water and gaining any excess weight.
- Made with 100% Yamamoto materials for maximum comfort and performance
- Aquadynamic SCS Nano coating significantly reduces drag in the water
- New integrated one-piece shoulder and chest panel design for greater flexibility around the shoulders and increased distance per stroke
- New Aerodome Buoyancy panels on the legs and hips for up to 30% more buoyancy than standard neoprene
- New laser cut collar designed for a more comfortable ‘soft-seal’ fit around the neck
- High heat retention keeps the body warmer in colder waters to help reduce body fatigue and improve performance
- Designed for a fast, smooth and natural feeling swim
You Might Also Like...
TYR Men's Category 3 Wetsuit - Black/SilverOur Price £579.99 MSRP £590.00
Blueseventy Men's Reaction Sleeveless WetsuitOur Price £249.99 MSRP £298.99
TYR Men's Category 2 Wetsuit - BlackOur Price £399.99 MSRP £420.00
TYR Men's Category 1 Wetsuit - BlackOur Price £180.99 MSRP £189.99
Blueseventy PZ2 TX Mens SwimskinOur Price £149.99 MSRP £198.99
Head Swimrun Base Mens Shorty Wetsuit - Black / RedOur Price £245.99 MSRP £356.00
Sailfish Men's Ultimate IPS WetsuitOur Price £569.99 MSRP £750.99