FINIS Tech Toc Hip Rotation Aid
Recieve instant feedback on your hip rotation or undulation with the FINIS Tech Toc. Developed by leading US Coaches, the Tech Toc is worn around the swimmer's waist and allows the swimmer to both hear and feel the rotation of the hips. The Tech Toc is suitable for freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly swimmers.
Scroll down the page for more detailed information on what makes this unique product a must have for every swimmer's kit bag.
What Is The FINIS Tech Toc?
The Tech Toc is an audible hip rotation training tool that the swimmer wears around their hips or waist. This enables the swimmer to receive instant stroke feedback and ensures proper hip position during all four strokes.
Backstroke and freestyle swimmers will be able to hear and feel when they have the correct hip rotation timing whilst butterfly and breaststroke swimmers will know when their hip undulation is at its optimum.
The Tech Toc utilizes a ball bearing and acoustic amplifiers in order to create a sound as the device is tipped from side to side, this audible feedback lets swimmers hear and feel hip movements and notify them of proper hip rotation and undulation.
Utilizing the hips and core muscles is one of the best ways to create an efficient stroke.
The Tech Toc also has a Delay Setting which delays the ball bearing, forcing swimmers to exaggerate hip movements. This is a great feature for beginner swimmers.
FINIS Tech Toc Features:
- Improve hip movements with audible feedback: Using the hips and core muscles is a key element to swimming faster and more efficiently.
- Hear and Feel Hip Movements: Ball bearing within the capsule creates an audible sound when tipped from side to side.
- Improves Timing: Avoid swimming flat and learn to swim with strong hip rotation and undulation.
- Swim Symmetrically: Hear and feel the stroke rhythm and roll evenly from side to side.
- Establish Rhythm: Provides swimmers instant feedback on stroke timing.
- Delay Setting: Great for beginner swimmers; delaying the ball bearing forces exaggerated movements.
- Horizontal Position to back: Compatible for freestyle and backstroke; communicates hip rotation timing.
- Parallel Position to back: Compatible for breaststroke and butterfly; acts as a fulcrum signalling a strong hip undulation.
- Adjustable Belt: Nylon belt fits all sizes and can be worn on the hips or waist.