Zoot Womens WikiWiki Wetsuit
The most revolutionary Wetsuit from Zoot has just landed here at ProSwimwear, the WikiWiki Womens Wetsuit which is Hawaiian for "speedy fast" delivers cutting edge performance features.
This sleek black wetsuit is accented with pink and silver V stripes on the front and pattern on the arms and legs will really catch the eye.
The FLEXskin 0.5mm neoprene sleeve design conforms to the body for a more natural feel in the water, allowing you to have your most natural glide through the water. Designed with innovative premium Yamamoto Neoprene this suit is faster than anythin you will ever have worn.
The whole Wetsuit is covered with ultra hydrodynamic SCS Nano reducing friction and drag to allow you to glide through the water more efficiently.
FLEXlift AEROdome panels are strategically placed to help give exceptionally balanecd buoyancy and high body position in the water allowing for maximum rotation which is key for achieving the longest stroke length possible.
See below for a full list of features.
- Premium Yamamoto Neoprene.
- FLEXskin 0.5mm sleeve design.
- SCS Nano hydrodynamic finish.
- AQUAlift buoyancy panels.
- COMFORTcell Platinum 88% Nylon, 12% Spandex
- Super thin low profile neck fuse welded with SCS Nano.
- 2mm speed release ankle panels.
- Optimal Kick Design
- DORSALflex zipper.
- FLEXback design with 100% broken knit nylon.
- PROarm proprioception panel.
- Durable Melco Tape and spot reinforcements.
- Gender-specific ergonomically shaped panels.
- Includes changing mat and gloves.
Wetsuit Thickness Chart: