Shipping to Flag of GB £ GBP

You have no items in your shopping cart.

Zone3 Mens Advance Wetsuit Zoom

Zone3 Mens Advance Wetsuit

SKU: WS18MADV101_

Be the first to review this product

Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the mens Advance wetsuit for their new collection whilst still keeping the price as low as possible.

New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim. Innovative 'Free Flex' lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke.

A laser cut collar construction gives a more comfortable 'soft-seal' fit around the neck. Combined with a great fit on the body makes it one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.

The use of 'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the wetsuit minimises drag through the water, increasing speed and durability. The remaining 30% is made from a high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.


* Required Fields

£168.99

Availability: In Stock


Frequently bought with wetsuits...

Description

Description

Zone3 have worked hard to further improve the look, feel and performance of the mens Advance wetsuit for their new collection whilst still keeping the price as low as possible.

New and improved Flex-Fit shoulder panel layout allows for a more comfortable and energy efficient swim. Innovative 'Free Flex' lining material used for the underarm panels to improve fit and allow more distance to be achieved with every stroke.

A laser cut collar construction gives a more comfortable 'soft-seal' fit around the neck. Combined with a great fit on the body makes it one of the most comfortable entry level wetsuits available.

The use of 'SpeedFlo' fabric on 70% of the wetsuit minimises drag through the water, increasing speed and durability. The remaining 30% is made from a high quality rubberised smoothskin neoprene.

Features

  • One of the highest rated entry level wetsuits on the market.
  • Eco-friendly neoprene, CO2 emissions per suit reduced to 200g.
  • New 'Flex-Fit' shoulder panel layout with 'Free Flex' lining on the underarm for extra reach in the water.
  • Laser cut collar construction for a more comfortable 'soft-seal' fit around the neck.
  • SpeedFlo fabric minimises drag on 70% of the wetsuit.
  • Pro-Speed Cuffs™ on the wrists help reduce the removal time of the suit, aiding transition times.
  • High quality downwards YKK zipper.
  • Fully stitched and glue bonded for increased flexibility and comfort

Size Chart

Reviews

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Zone3 Mens Advance Wetsuit

  • Quality

  • Reload captcha

Delivery

Delivery Information


UK Delivery Options

ORDERS RECIEVED AFTER 2PM WILL BE DESPATCHED ON THE NEXT WORKING DAY

Free 48H Tracked Delivery on orders over £24.99 (Orders under £24.99 will be charged a £2.99 delivery!)

48H Tracked Delivery should take 48 hours to get to you

24H Tracked with you in 24 hours for £3.99 

If you need your order Next Day the cost is £6.99

For Next Day Saturday Delivery £9.95

(back to top)

Eire Delivery Options

The delivery charge depends on the weight of items in your basket,you can check the cost by clicking the Get a Quote button on the Cart Page.

A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been passed to the courier the average delivery time 2-3days!

(back to top)



Europe Delivery Options

The delivery charge depends on the weight of items in your basket,you can check the cost by clicking the Get a Quote button on the Cart Page.

A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been passed to the courier the average delivery time 2-3days!

 

(back to top)


World Wide Delivery Options

The delivery charge depends on the weight of items in your basket,you can check the cost by clicking the Get a Quote button on the Cart Page.

A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been passed to the courier the average delivery time 5-7days!

(back to top)


LiveZilla Live Chat Software