TYR Womens Hurricane Freak of Nature Wetsuit
Meet the latest TYR Men’s Hurricane Freak of Nature Wetsuit, the absolute pinnacle of wetsuit performance.
Constructed with 100% Yamamoto 40 Cell Neoprene, the TYR Hurricane Freak of Nature is regarded by the triathlon community as the industry’s most cutting-edge wetsuit. Driving acceleration and increasing buoyancy, the Freak of Nature is as pliant as it is powerful.
Meet the Women’s TYR Hurricane Freak of Nature Wetsuit, the absolute pinnacle of triathlon wetsuit performance.
Constructed with 100% Yamamoto 40 Cell Neoprene, the Women’s Hurricane Freak of Nature is regarded by the triathlon community as the industry’s most cutting-edge tri wetsuit. Driving acceleration and increasing buoyancy, the Freak of Nature is as pliant as it is powerful. Equipped with speed wrap paneling throughout the legs, chest and core, the women's Freak of Nature wetsuit reduces drag for enhanced race performance at every level. While graded force catch panels, form fitting wrist cuffs and range of motion zones help to maximize body position and distance per stroke, 360 degree core stabilization targets muscle groups for sustained abdominal strength during every swim.
Calculated, calibrated and repeatedly revised to ensure an innovative 7X stretch factor, we’re not afraid to contend, the Hurricane Freak of Nature exists in a class all its own.
This is one of the best Tri wetsuits available for triathletes and open water swimmers.
- Top-of-the line, industry-leading technology for ultra-competitive triathletes.
- 360° stabilization system targets specific muscle groups to sustain core strength for long swims.
- V-GCP™ Technology: Flattens the forearm for greater pull and maximizes your power in each stroke.
- Range-of-Motion Zones: Meticulously calculated and calibrated to allow for the maximum range-of-motion.
- Speed Wrap Panelling: For optimal body positioning and for reducing drag.
- Elevation Panels: Offers perfect body positioning in the water for optimal stroke efficiency.
- Quick-Release Ankle Cuffs: For fast, easy transition.
- Form-Fitting Wrist Cuffs: Prevents water intake while maximizing energy output.
- Click on the link for Fitting and Care Guide
*Please note, all items are inspected before leaving our warehouse. We reserve the right to refuse an exchange or a refund if the item has incurred damage whilst in your possession due to misuse. We do not accept returns on items that show wear/use, without their original packaging, or without tags attached.
FON SPEED WRAP PANELING
Deploys the lightest Yamamoto Nano SCS coated 5mm neoprene panels throughout the entire leg, chest and core to raise the swimmer in the water to reduce form drag.
FON 360 CORE STABILIZATION
Five precision-targeted performance muscle groups, oriented to sustain core strength for long swims.
FON ELEVATION PANELS
The Elevation Panels on the Hurricane Freak of Nature are a game-changer. They instantly help the athlete establish perfect body position relative to the surface of the water. When Andy Potts tested the suit, he described the Elevation Panels as “otherworldly effective.”
FON FORM-FITTINGS WRIST CUFFS
Designed to support power strokes, prevent water intake, and maximize energy output.
|Product-Type||Womens - Wetsuit|