Anaconda Swimming Club
“As enjoyable as swimming can be, training can get monotonous and we coaches have a hard job of making endless lengths interesting. One of the best ways of keeping it exciting is to use additional equipment other than those standard necessities such as a swimming costume and goggles. For a list of explanations about the equipment used for swimming please see our website www.anacondaswimmingclub.org.uk“.
ANACONDA SWIMMING CLUB KIT CHECK LIST
Swimmers should arrive with the following equipment properly adjusted, named and in good working order prior to the start of each session. At the end of the Kit list’s you will find a selection of recommended training products! Remember when you shop at ProSwimwear, through the Anaconda link, Anaconda Swimming Club will receive a commission from ProSwimwear on all purchases made! And you will receive discount as well!
Development A+B and Fast Track B Squads
• Swimming costume or trunks
• Goggles (preferably two pairs)
• Swimming hat (preferably Anaconda SC club hat)
• Drinks bottles (700ml+)
• Pull buoy
• Finger paddles - Ages 8-11 = Finger Paddles
• Kick board
Fast Track A and Performance Squads
• As above plus…
• Drinks bottles x2 (700ml+)
• Hand paddles – Ages 12-15 = Tech Paddles, 15+ = Power Paddles
• Finger paddles (optional)
• Snorkel (optional for FT A, some swimmers may require nose clip)
• Drag Shorts (optional)
• Racing costume or trunks (two for all day comps)
• 2 x towels (shammy towels are great water absorbers and are small/lightweight)
• 2 x pairs of goggles (spares for last minute breakages)
• Anaconda swimming kit to be worn at all times (t-shirt/hoody and club hat)
• At least two drinks bottles (700ml+)
• Snacks e.g. energy bars/ bananas / pasta
Anaconda Swimming Club
Choose from hundreds of swimming costumes in variety of styles, colours and swimwear materials.
Whether you're looking for a swimming costume for your training sessions or a FINA approved racing swimsuit for your next club championships, we've got the swimming costume for you!
Visit our "Accessories" category to find a diverse selection of training equipment including everything you need for your child's swimming club training sessions or swimming lessons.
Our customer services team are ready to help you with your shopping experience, you can find a variety of contact methods on the Contact Us page.
Start shopping by using the buttons below...
Items 1-20 of 40