Squad swimmers need the following kit for training and competitions. All should be named, in good working order, and fit correctly.
· Swimming costume or trunks
· Goggles (preferably two pairs)
· Norwich Swan hat –available from Norwich swan club
· Kick board
· Pull buoy
· Fins – short variety not long fins.
· Paddles (Regional, County squads only)
· Drinks bottle (700ml+) - two for 2hr sessions
· Mesh bag to hold everything!
· Two Norwich Swan hats
· Two pairs of racing goggles
· Two racing swimming costumes
· Two towels (one for between races, one for after the gala)
· Norwich Swan Club kit (to be worn at all times) – available from Norwich swan club
· Green/black shorts or trousers to wear on poolside
· Flip-flops (or similar) for poolside
· At least 1 litre of fluid (water or sports drink)
· Snacks for between races (eg. bananas, energy bars)
John Digby (Head Coach)