Sailfish Women's Ultimate IPS Wetsuit
This stunning Sailfish women's Ultimate IPS wetsuit has set new standards of excellence in triathlon competition, offering the ultimate swimming experience.
Offering maximum flexibility and freedom of movement combined with even buoyancy and world class gliding capabilities, the Ultimate IPS is a pioneering wetsuit in Sailfish's impressive collection.
This stunning Sailfish women's Ultimate IPS Wetsuit is the culmination of more than a decade of innovative wetsuit design and development.
The flagship wetsuit in Sailfish's impressive collection, the Ultimate IPS has been engineered with the very latest hi-tech features to deliver a phenomenal swimming experience.
Offering maximum flexibility and freedom of movement combined with even buoyancy and world class gliding capabilities, this women's wetsuit is truly elite.
Made using high quality Nano Space Cell 2 neoprene, a wafer-thin nano coating creates a surface that provides exceptionally low resistance in water.
Unique Aero and Chest Panels provide stability in the hip and chest areas to enhance your streamlined position in the water, while Aerodome neoprene material with enclosed air cells increases buoyancy.
An armpit Zero Resistance Panel allows maximum freedom of movement for the shoulders and arms, ensuring a fast and efficient swim. The wetsuit is designed to offer no material resistance at all when the arm is stretched.
Inside the suit, the Avevia Super Dry inner material is extremely flexible and water-resistant so it stays light at all times, making it easier to take the suit off quickly.
- Zero Resistance Panel allows effortless and efficient swim
- Nano Space Cell 2 neoprene reduces resistance and glides through the water
- Avevia Super Dry inner material makes wetsuit quick and easy to take off when wet
- V-Power Panel reduces arm's resistance entering the water
- Stability Aero Panel stabilises the body and prevents hip rotation
- Comfortable and smooth to wear
- Choice of women's sizes available
- Sailfish's ultimate triathlon wetsuit