Sailfish Men's Attack Wetsuit
This impressive Sailfish men's Attack wetsuit is a true all-rounder, offering a combination of flexibility, buoyancy and durability which makes it a firm favourite among many triathletes.
Made using a high quality smooth neoprene, the Sailfish Attack wetsuit is robust but feels smooth and comfortable to wear. It is flexible around the shoulders and arms, but strong enough to provide hip stability and promote a streamlined body position.
This top class Sailfish men's Attack wetsuit is known as the true all-rounder in the Sailfish triathlon wetsuit collection.
Combining flexibility, buoyancy and durability with real value for money, it's easy to see why so many triathletes favour this suit for competition.
Made from Sailfish's SCS #39 Neoprene, it also features SCS Nano Skin Neoprene in the chest area for even greater water resistance.
This wetsuit is robust but feels smooth and comfortable to wear thanks to the inclusion of highly-flexible Ultra Soft Stretch inner material in the arm and shoulder areas.
A strategically placed Zero Resistance Panel in the armpit area also helps improve swim efficiency and helps you swim further without feeling fatigued. It is designed to offer no material resistance when the arm is stretched.
Ergonomic panel management delivers a perfect fit in the groin, leg and hip area, while a strengthened neoprene panel offers additional hip stability and prevents rotation.
- All-rounder combines flexibility, buoyancy and durability
- SCS #39 neoprene is robust but smooth and comfortable to wear
- SCS Nano Skin neoprene in the chest area for reduced resistance
- Ultra Soft Stretch inner material in the arm and shoulders for extra flexibility
- Zero Resistance Panel allows effortless and efficient swim
- Structured forearm panels build pressure in the stroke phase
- Stability panel stabilises the body and prevents hip rotation
- Choice of men's sizes available