HUUB Acara 3:5 Women's Wetsuit
The female triathlete requires a female wetsuit, and none come close to the performance of the HUUB Women's Acara wetsuit!
This wetsuit will make you more efficient in your strokes than any other wetsuit on the market. It's shoulder flexibility and unique bicep & calf release system provide excellent freedom of motion as well as a more effective pull and kick.
Female triathletes benefit from gender-specific design elements in their tri wetsuits, and no others ladies wetsuit come close to the performance and comfort of the HUUB Women's Acara wetsuit!
This wetsuit will make you more efficient in your strokes than any other women's wetsuit on the market. The shoulder flexibility, plus unique bicep & calf release systems provide excellent freedom of motion for swimming as well as more effective pull and kick phases of your stroke.
An upgraded X-O Skeleton around the hips provides an added level of buoyancy which in turn promotes a better body position in the water.
HUUB's signature "Breakaway Zipper" allows for extremely fast transition times, removing the issue of unzipping your wetsuit, one quick pull on the cord and the rear zip completely opens up.
"Specifically designed to enhance the female triathlete"
- 3:5 mm thickness ratio between the upper and lower body provides more buoyancy keeping your hips and legs higher in the water.
- Unrivaled shoulder flexibility
- Unique Bicep and Calf release for extra swim efficiency
- Upgraded X-O skeleton offering more buoyancy around the hips
- Super flexible low neckline structure
- 13% Modulus Improvement redesigned underarm gusset
- Breakaway zipper