FINIS Rival Openback Kneesuit - White
The stunning white FINIS Rival Kneesuit is built for speed. Developed at the FINIS Stroke Lab in California, this elite tech suit has been carefully designed to maximise muscle efficiency and body position.
Constructed using one-way and two-way stretch fabrics, this racing kneeskin delivers exceptional compression levels combined with superb freedom of movement for the ultimate in race performance.
Designed at the FINIS Stroke Lab in California, this FINIS Rival Kneesuit has been engineered to deliver the very highest levels of performance for elite swimmers.
Now available in this stunning white colour, these racing kneeskins have been developed using the very latest technology and innovations as well as feedback from top international swimmers including Olivia Smoliga.
The white FINIS Rival was the tech suit Smoliga wore to win an unprecedented eight gold medals at the 2018 World Short Course Championships.
It has been developed using three main principles of compression, robust seam structure and fit.
By delivering exceptional levels of compression in all the right areas required to streamline the body and promote the very best position, the FINIS Rival kneesuit is fantastic for reducing drag in the water.
Rival kneeskins are constructed using a combination of one-way and two-way stretch fabrics. While the one-way stretch fabric aids compression, the two-way stretch allows maximum freedom of movement.
These two materials combine to support the muscles and promote muscle efficiency, while strategically-placed seams strengthen the bond between fabrics and enhance compression performance.
- One-way stretch fabric - Delivers outstanding compression by tightening the flatter areas of the body (such as the inner thighs)
- Two-way stretch fabric - Supports the curved areas of the body (such as the hips and chest) for the ultimate in flexibility
- Compression in the right areas - Compression placed in areas to streamline the body and reduce drag
- Enables muscle efficiency - Constructed to allow muscles to properly extend and contract
- Locked in body position - Innovative seam pattern wraps from the front of the hips to the back, locking the swimmer into an optimal body position
- Compressive dual-panelling - Each panel of unique liner fabric is customised to match the stretch characteristics of the outer fabric
- Every seam has a reason - Strategically-placed seams complement and strengthen the fabrics while enhancing compression
- Water repellency - Hydrophobic coating for a cool 'water beading' effect
- Elite fit - Designed for competitive swimmers who need a balance between compression, support, and flexibility
|Product-Type||Womens - Kneesuit|