FINIS Rival Jammer - Navy
The Rival jammer in navy blue is FINIS' elite level racing suit designed using three main principles:
- Compression - Increased compression has been added to key area's such as the upper thighs, supporting muscles as well as streamlining the body to reduce drag.
- Robust seam structure - Seams have been carefully positioned to not only strengthen the fabric but a key seam running from front to back, locks the swimmer into the optimal body position, increasing efficiency and speed.
- Fit - The elite fit of the Rival swimsuit ensure the balance between compression, support and flexibility is well maintained.
The Rival jammer has been packed full of performance-enhancing features, all designed to ensure you perform your best on race day. The Rival has also been coated with a hydrophobic coating ensuring you glide through the water with ease and are not held back like traditional fabrics would.
The Rival jammer has been FINA approved for competition use.
Designed at the FINIS Stroke Lab in California, these FINIS Rival Jammers have been engineered to deliver the highest levels of performance for elite swimmers.
These navy blue FINIS racing jammers have been developed using the very latest technology and innovations as well as feedback from top international swimmers including James Guy.
The FINIS Rival has been developed using three main principles of compression, robust seam structure and fit.
It delivers exceptional levels of compression in all the right areas required to streamline the body and promote the very best position for reducing drag in the water.
Rival jammers are constructed using a combination of one-way and two-way stretch fabrics. While the one-way stretch fabric aids compression, the two-way stretch allows maximum freedom of movement.
These two materials combine to support the muscles and promote muscle efficiency, while strategically-placed seams strengthen the bond between fabrics and enhance compression performance.
- One-way stretch fabric - Delivers outstanding compression by tightening the flatter areas of the body.
- Two-way stretch fabric - Supports the curved areas of the body (such as the hips) for the ultimate in flexibility.
- Compression in the right areas - Compression placed in areas to streamline the body and reduce drag.
- Enables muscle efficiency - Constructed to allow muscles to properly extend and contract.
- Locked in body position - Innovative seam pattern wraps from the front of the hips to the back, locking the swimmer into an optimal body position.
- Compressive dual-panelling - Each panel of unique liner fabric is customised to match the stretch characteristics of the outer fabric.
- Every seam has a reason - Strategically-placed seams complement and strengthen the fabrics while enhancing compression.
- Water repellency - Hydrophobic coating for a cool 'water beading' effect.
- Elite fit - Designed for competitive swimmers who need a balance between compression, support, and flexibility.
Sizing recommendations: 1 or 2 sizes smaller than training suit, based on experience.