FINIS Rival 2.0 Open Back Kneesuit - Olivia White
Introducing the next generation of elite-level tech suit from FINIS. This stunning Olivia White FINIS Rival 2.0 Open Back Kneesuit is made from an innovative new Shield-Tech™ fabric which has designed to be tougher and faster than ever before.
With flexible hip panels increasing freedom of movement and strategic seams to enhance core compression, the FINIS Rival 2.0 is packed with advanced features to make sure you perform at your very best on race day.
The FINIS Rival 2.0 Kneesuit is FINA approved for competition use.
The new FINIS Rival 2.0 Open Back Kneesuit in Olivia White is the next generation of elite-level tech suit to come out of the FINIS Stroke Lab in California.
Designed and developed in association with Olympic swimmers including Olivia Smoliga, FINIS have perfected the fit of these kneesuits while enhancing performance and developing a hi-tech new fabric.
This innovative Shield-Tech™ fabric is made to be tough and fast. It features a unique weave method, and has been optimised for gliding through the water.
By retaining a small amount of water, the FINIS Rival 2.0 Kneesuit creates a shield-like effect that reduces friction and delivers an even faster and more streamlined swim.
- One-way stretch fabric - Delivers outstanding compression by tightening the flatter areas of the body (such as the inner thighs)
- Two-way stretch fabric - Supports the curved areas of the body (such as the hips and chest) for the ultimate in flexibility
- Compression in the right areas - Compression placed in areas to streamline the body and reduce drag
- Enables muscle efficiency - Constructed to allow muscles to properly extend and contract
- Locked in body position - Innovative seam pattern wraps from the front of the hips to the back, locking the swimmer into an optimal body position
- Compressive dual-panelling - Each panel of unique liner fabric is customised to match the stretch characteristics of the outer fabric
- Every seam has a reason - Strategically-placed seams complement and strengthen the fabrics while enhancing compression
- Water repellency - Hydrophobic coating for a cool 'water beading' effect
- Elite fit - Designed for competitive swimmers who need a balance between compression, support, and flexibility
Sizing recommendations: 1 or 2 sizes smaller than training suit, based on experience.
You Might Also Like...
Arena Powerskin ST 2.0 Junior Kneeskin - FuchsiaOur Price £64.99 MSRP £82.00
Jaked J07 Shark Knee SuitOur Price £106.99 MSRP £125.99
Speedo LZR Racer Elite 2 Closedback KneeSkin BlackOur Price £104.99 MSRP £297.99