FINIS Evo Monofin - Yellow
The Evo Monofin from FINIS has been designed to increase kicking strength and enhance the dolphin kick that is typically used in the butterfly stroke. The FINIS Evo Fin is one of the few short-blade monofins designed to teach swimmers an efficient dolphin kick, build muscle memory and create the perfect body position. The Evo fin supports a natural dolphin kick by enabling a great range of ankle movement.
Download the tech sheet for the FINIS evo monofin here.
- PATENT-PENDING DESIGN The foot pockets' flexible connector enables swimmers to keep a natural kick – allowing the feet to angle in on the down-kick and out on the up-kick
- EMPHASIZES THE UP-KICK Creates extra resistance on the up-kick to build muscle and generate a powerful kick cycle
- SHORT BLADE INCREASES TEMPO Allows swimmers to keep a quick tempo during underwater dolphin kick and increases stroke rate during full-stroke butterfly
- BLADE ANGLE Designed to feel like a natural extension of the feet
- BUILD BUTTERFLY ENDURANCE Designed to be worn for longer periods of time to build endurance, enhance core strength and develop muscle memory
- OPEN HEEL AND TOE DESIGN Increases range of motion and provides the most comfortable fit
- INDUSTRY-LEADING COMFORT Ergonomic contours maintain constant connection with the top of the foot to prevent skin irritation and tension
- ALL SKILL LEVELS Teaching tool for swimmers of all levels to support and improve their dolphin kick
- MUSCLE MEMORY The combination of a short blade and separate, angled foot pockets creates a smoother transition when developing muscle memory or breaking old habits
- NATURAL RUBBER Provides a soft, flexible fit
|Product-Type||Aids - Fins|