Fastime 27 Stopwatch - 80 Lap Memory
The Fastime 27 stopwatch is packed full of useful features and wrapped up in an ergonomic, rubberised and water-resistant, case.
Key features of the Fastime 27 include an 80 lap memory, large digit four-row display to allow you to make full use of the stopwatch, dual countdown timer, pacer, time of day (in either 12 / 24 hour format), date and alarm functions.
The stopwatch element has all of the features a busy swim coach or aspiring athlete needs to monitor performance including; cumulative split time, lap split time and cumulative running time up to 10 hours and down to 1/100th of a second. Crucially for swimmers, a fastest, slowest and an average lap time can also be displayed.
The Fastime 27 stopwatch has an 80 Lap Memory, quad display, large digits and a robust rubberised water resistant case with a rear battery door making it easy to change the battery.
Othe features of this swimming stopwatch include:
- Ergonomically designed buttons to give a positive action.
- Dual Countdown Timer,
- Time of Day/Date,
- 4 Row display showing the Lap counter, Cumulative Split Time, Lap Split Time and the cumulative running time.
- Measures up to 9 hours 59 minutes 59.99 seconds to 1/100th second.
- 80 recallable Cumulative and lap split times can be stored in the memory.
- Best, Slowest and average Lap Times are also shown.
- Data in memory can be reviewed during stopwatch timing and after the stopwatch has been reset.
- Data in memory is only erased when the stopwatch is started for the next timing session.
- Dual Repeating Countdown Timer: Any preset time can be entered up to 9 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
- Set the times for timer 1 and Timer 2. When Timer 1 reaches Zero the timer give 4 beeps and timer 2 starts when T1 reaches Zero.
- Similarly when T2 reaches zero T1 starts counting down and the counter shows the number of countdown cycles completed.
- If only one timer is used, the timer will repeat when it reaches Zero and the counter shows the number of countdown cycles completed.
- Pacer: Set the pacer to the required frequency per minute.
- You can choose from 20,3040,60,80,120,160,200,220,240 and 320.
- The display shows the Frequency chosen, and the number of elapsed frequencies.
- Time of Day/Alarm: Display shows the Day, The alarm set time, the date - day month year, and the time of day in 12/24 hour options.
The stopwatch uses a CR2032 Lithium battery and comes with a 1 year warranty.