Blueseventy Womens Fusion Full Wetsuit
The women's Blueseventy Fusion wetsuit offers incredible value with buoyancy focused technologies. Placing high buoyancy in the legs to promote "downhill" swimming this wetsuit is perfect for amateur and intermediate swimmers that usually struggle with keeping their legs high enough in the water to improve their speed.
Performance enhancing features like SCS coating, thinner side panels and S-Grip forearm print coupled with the highly flexible 4-way stretch inner jersey this wetsuit is built for performance at a fantastic price point.
For a full list of features and benefits see below!
- Buoyancy+ - The Fusion is constructed with a buoyant 5mm panel in the lower half of the suit while the upper body features a 3mm panel. This design lifts the lower half of the body in the water improving body position, creating less drag increasing speed.
- Thin neckline - A 2mm thin panel surrounds the neck providing more comfort.
- Super Composite Skin (SCS) - Low-friction coating throughout the suit creates a lower drag coefficient and enhances hydrodynamics
- Lowered collar - A curved closed flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chafing.
- Side panels - Thinner side panels on the new fusion for an improved fit and compliments the torso and back buoyancy panels
- Quick-exit legs - 2mm lower leg panels maximise flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in transition.
- S-Grip - A textured forearm print on our high stretch jersey provides an extra feel for the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of each stroke.
- Flexibility - The Fusion wetsuit is built with a highly flexible 4-way stretch jersey