Blueseventy Womens Alliance Swimrun Wetsuit
The women's Alliance SwimRun wetsuit from Blueseventy is designed with every aspect of SwimRun in mind from practicality to performance. 4mm neoprene buoyancy panels throughout the suit provide a high swimming position in the water aiding weaker swimmers get the ideal body position.
A front zipper and tailored arms with full internal seam taping allow for breathability during the run as you can cut the arms at the desired length. Two internal pockets on the front and one external pocket at the back allow for easy access to essential SwimRun items and nutrition.
For a full list of features and benefits please read below!
- Buoyancy+ - 4mm panels throughout the suit provide a high swimming position and take the load off heavy legs.
- Front zipper - An extended front zip allows you to unzip the suit on the run keeping your core body temp down.
- Tailored arms - The Alliance swimrun suit comes with full internal seam taping at the arms for a clean cut at the desired length.
- Internal pockets - 2 internal pockets located on both sides of the stomach are perfect for smaller required items and nutrition.
- Back pocket - An oversized back pocket is accessible from the outside and sits in the small of the back making it comfortable during the swim and the run.
- Tether loops - Built-in loops situated on either side of the rear allow easy tethering access via cord or carabiner.
- Rugged rubber - Built with durable neoprene to withstand the rough nature of the swimrun sport.
- Flexibility - Thinner panels strategically placed at the hips and legs allow you to focus on your stride and not what you're wearing!
|Product-Type||Womens - Wetsuit|