Blueseventy Women's Sprint Wetsuit
The Women's Sprint Wetsuit is often referred to as the most comfortable wetsuit from Blueseventy. Blueseventy has put its years of experience to make the Sprint Wetsuit the most comfortable around.
What makes the Sprint such a comfortable wetsuit is its combination of thin neoprene and elastic jersey exposed in the arms, shoulders and back. These areas offer an excellent level of movement and minimal restriction.
The thicker Yamamoto rubber on the lower half of the swimsuit gives users the confidence and buoyancy they need. No other wetsuit at this price can offer the level of quality and comfort provided by the Sprint wetsuit.
The Women's Sprint 2017 wetsuit is often referred to as Blueseventy's most comfortable wetsuit. Blueseventy has put in their years of experience to make the Sprint Wetsuit the most comfortable around. What makes the Sprint such a comfortable wetsuit is its combination of thin neoprene and exposed super stretch jersey in the arms, shoulders and back. These areas provide an excellent level of movement and reduced restriction.
Thicker Yamamoto rubber on the lower half of the wetsuit gives the users the confidence and the buoyancy that they need. No other suit at this price can deliver the level quality and comfort that the Sprint provides.
- SUPER COMPOSITE SKIN (SCS) SCS coated in the legs and arms to provide a protective barrier against fingernails, wetsuit strippers and other enemies of triathlon wetsuits.
- SUPER STRETCH Oversized arm gussets featuring super stretch jersey provide excellent flexibility and visibility.
- LOWERED COLLAR Over twenty years of wetsuit design experience has made our traditional zipper an industry standard. Our curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing.
- ANATOMICAL LEG CUT Shaped lower leg super stretch allows quicker exit from the suit.
- BUOYANCY Built off of a modified version of our popular Fusion suit, the Sprint lifts the lower half of the body in the water improving body position creating less drag and more speed while conserving energy.
- FLEXIBILITY No other entry-level wetsuit features thin 1.5mm Yamamoto high-quality neoprene in the arm and arm gussets.