Blueseventy Men's Thermal Reaction Wetsuit
The men's Blueseventy thermal Reaction wetsuit is a perfect choice for open water swimmers that need a bit of extra warmth in colder than usual conditions. Crafted on the same platform as its warm water twin the thermal Reaction is fully lined with Blueseventy's mid-weight zirconium jersey for enhanced protection in frigid temperatures.
This unique liner dries fast, minimises weight and offers excellent flexibility. Built with a high-grade traditional YKK zipper for easy put on and take off your transition times will be as fast as they can be!
Proven RST panels, SCS coating, triple glued seams and blind stitched and internally taped high-stress areas this wetsuit simply makes you go faster in the water. Full list of features and benefits below!
- Made for cold water - Full internal zirconium jersey reduces water absorption and protects against heat loss. The thermal Reaction is rated down to 48°F / 9°C while a standard full suit is typically good to 54°F / 12°C
- Lowered Collar - A curved closure flap reduces rear collar height, improving comfort and reducing chafing. Also features an easy access key loop.
- VO2 Chest Panel - A central split chest panel allows greater chest expansion and unimpeded breathing.
- Aqua Seal - 4-way stretch fabric in their silicone cuffs seal the wrists from water entry, without catching while removing the suit.
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST) - Upgraded to silver premium Yamamoto #39 cell rubber, the RST panels improve arm mobility, reach and propulsion.
- S-Flex - 2mm thin side panels improve fit and body rotation in the water without sacrificing buoyancy.
- Buoyancy+ - 4-5-4 panel design centralizes core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body.
|Product-Type||Mens - Wetsuit|