Blueseventy Men's Helix Wetsuit
The Blueseventy men's Helix wetsuit is their most flexible and comfortable wetsuit yet and the latest version continues the trend. Tested and refined by Olympic & World Champion athletes it features premium materials, a propriety shoulder design, and many other speed-enhancing features!
A buoyant 5-5-4 design promotes an efficient "downhill" swimming position with 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome neoprene used in the torso and chest panels with 4mm legs providing lift and improved flex for a better kick.
Premium 1mm Yamamoto 40 cell neoprene arms ensure flexibility, comfort and speed. Aqua-seal cuffs are made from 4-way stretch silicone preventing unwelcome water entry while also allowing you to remove them easily.
2mm ribbed panels around the knees reduce bunching and improve running while quick-exit legs begin at the knee and flare out at the ankle for fast removal in T1.
- Ultra-thin Arms - No other wetsuit offers you ultrathin 1mm premium Yamamoto 40 cell arms that provide the flexibility and comfort of a second skin with the speed and propulsion of a full suit.
- Body Fit Panels - The Helix has been improved with body-mapped gender specific 3mm Fit Panels contoured to compliment the torso, and back leg buoyancy panels to improve your body rotation.
- VO2 Chest Panel - The split chest construction naturally and anatomically accentuates the lungs, producing the optimal amount of buoyancy while maximizing stretch during respiration.
- Quick Exit Legs - New addition of 2mm thin lower leg panels beginning at the knee and flaring out at the ankle. This design has made the Helix easier to put on and the fastest to remove when seconds matter.
- Honeycomb Aqua Feel - A premium feature of the Helix is it's ultralight hydrophobic catch panels which allow you to gain an increased awareness of your arm position in the water encouraging better technique, more power and reduced risk of injury.
- Aquaseal - The 4-way stretch fabric in the 40 cell 1mm silicone cuffs seal the wrists stopping water entering your suit.
- Knee Flex - 2mm textured panels assist with knee flex by reducing bunching and improved running to the transition point.
- Reverse Zipper - The Helix wetsuit has a reverse zipper which is easy to use when removing the wetsuit during transition.
- Buoyancy - The Helix is built on a 5-5-4 pattern, centralizing core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the body. The chest and torso panels utilize super buoyant 5mm Yamamoto Aerodome that keep the hips high and promote an efficient downhill swimming position.