Tagged with ' Competition'
Introducing Level X: The new virtual swimming competition!
Swim England is introducing a new way to for swim clubs to virtually compete!
In this blog we will tell you...
- What exactlty Level X is
- Who the first clubs competing are going to be
- How it's taking place
- How it's scored
- And what comes next for virtual swimming!
We will be updating you on the latest Level X news throughout this exciting new journey!
Read more now!
In this blog we will be discussing the return of the International Swimming League!
The International Swimming sensation returns for season 2!
We will discuss:
- How the ISL is making it's return
- What will be happening to ensure safety during the current global pandemic
- Who will be making their return to the starting blocks
- And everything else you need to know about it's return!
This is an exciting event for the Swimming Community!
We can't wait to see what this season unfolds!
Read more now!
In this blog we will be talking about 5 thoughts every parent has at a swim meet!
These will discuss...
- The thoughts before the race begins
- How we feel waiting for the race
- The parents around us
- The thoughts when our kid is swimming
Every swim parent will be able to relate to these thoughts!
Read more now!
In this blog Rob from team ProSwimwear talks about his experience in the Arena League!
This blog will include...
- A Q and A with Rob
- He talks about what the first round was like
- And what we can expect in the second round of the Arena League!
Read more to get an inside look at the Arena League!
Thanks to Rob from Team ProSwimwear, and good luck to everyone competing in the up and coming events!
In this blog we will be taking a look at the recent ISL event in Budapest!
We will be looking at...
- The stand outs from each event
- Which team is scoring highest
- Who the stand out players of the weekend are!
So, if you want to find out more about this weekend's most recent ISL...
Then read more in our latest blog!
NEWS ALERT: The results from the IRONMAN World Championships 2019 are in!
In this blog we will be talking about...
- The Winners of the event
- The journey to victory
- What one of the toughest atheltic feats had instore for the competitors
This is the moment we have all been waiting for... the results of the IRONMAN World Champs 2019!
We say a HUGE congratulation to every single participant!
Read more here about the event!
In this blog we will be telling you everything you need dto know about the Kona IRONMAN World Championships 2019!
We will tell you...
- A detailed description of where the race takes place
- A glimpse into race day
- And also a look at the race's remarkable history!
The Kona IRONMAN World Championships are held on October 12th!
Good luck to all of the athletes competing!
In this blog we will be looking at the Top 5 Racing Suits of 2019!
This blog will include:
- Some of the incredible features of these Racing Suits!
- Some of swimwear's biggest brands
- An insight into why each of these suits stand out
- Other product information that can complete your competing look!
So, to see our Top 5 Racing Suits look no further!
You may just find the suit that takes you to the top of the podium!
Available now at ProSwimwear!
In this blog we will be helping you by answering the question 'What colour Swimming Goggle Lenses should I wear?'
We will be taking a look at...
- The different colours of lens's available
- What each lens does
- What environment each lens thrives in
- Some helpful questions to help you make the important decision
So, don't feel stuck on what sort of Swim Goggles lense to choose!
You'll see your options more clearly after reading our blog!
In this blog we will be taking a look at the Bournemouth International Triathlon 2019!
Proswimwear was lucky to attend this event!
In the blog you'll find out about our day:
- Where the Triathlon took place
- What other events were happening
- How we found watching the experience
- And how the athletes were post-race!
So read more to find out about our inspiring day in Bournemouth for the Triathlon!
Adam Chillingworth tells us what he does before he races!
In this blog, he talks to ProSwimwear about:
- His routine leading up to the race
- Routine the day of up until minutes before the race
- The important parts of the routine
- And if he gets, and how he handles, nerves
So. read more to find what Adam's routine for Race Day is!
In this blog we will take an inside look at the incredible Viper Racing Suit by Akron!
We take a look at...
- A brief look at Akron
- What features their incredible designs have that make them the best racing suits
- And other products from Akron that will shape the way you swim
So read on and visit ProSwimwear to be a part of this game-changing swimwear today!
What happens after a decorated Olympic swimmer leaves the pool behind?
Chris Walker-Hebborn kindly discusses what life after swimming is like.
In this latest blog, Chris speaks about:
- How he felt after retiring
- How he finds a balance in life now
- And what the future holds for him
In our latest blog post, you can discover the HEAD myBOOST PRO SwimRun wetsuit available at ProSwimwear.
This new SwimRun specific wetsuit is another superb addition to our wetswuit range, with great customisation features including:
- Detachable Sleeves
- Mulit-Functional Pocket
- Neoprene Adjustment Capability
If you're into SwimRun, then the HEAD myBOOST PRO is a must have for you!
In this blog post, we take a look at the latest Zoot Ultra Tri Suit Collection, available at ProSwimwear.
This addition to our collection is available as a Men's and Women's tri suit, tri top or tri short loaded with great features including:
- DRAGZERO Carbon Fabric
- Chamois Development
- Competitive Construction
Read on to discover more about Zoot's new fine tuned Ultra triathlon suit!
Dare2Tri have added the new MACH4.1 to their impressive roster of wetsuits.
We dig deeper into the performance features of this amazing triathlon wetsuit, including,
- SuperFlex Neoprene
- Airfloat Stability Panels
- Unique Neck Closure
With the MACH4.1, you'll be equipping yourself with the perfect weapon to compete!
Get to know Adam Chillingworth and follow his journey in national and international swimming.
In his first blog post, Adam explains his swimming background and aspirations.
IDiscover how his training started in Hong Kong!
Read more about his swimming aims for the future including the next Olympics!
The British Swimming channel on youtube is covering all the action from this year's British swimming championships in Glasgow! Catch all the exciting the action from last night's finals here...
||Parents of swimmers! With clubs and school swimming really building up you might want to know abit more about swimming terms and rules when watching your child race!