Arena Training Swim Keel - Black/Pink
The Arena Swim Keel is a multi use training tool that helps swimmers to develop their lower body, upper body, core alignment and swimming technique.
The Swim Keel has an ergonomic shape and allows a variety of hand positions which opens up multiple workouts.
The Arena Swim Keel has arrived!
Throw out the kickboard and reach for the Keel. An innovative swim training tool to try on your next trip to the pool. The key feature of the Arena Swim Keel is the shape and weighted bottom. The balance of weight and buoyancy makes for a more neutral buoyancy than a traditional kickboard or pull buoy, giving a different experience and allowing the swimmer to work on different areas of their stroke.
The Arena Swim Keel is an all in one pullbuoy and kickboard designed for swim training, helping swimmers to develop their lower body, upper body, core alignment and swimming technique. It is perfect for practising freestyle and backstroke.
The Swim Keel has an ergonomic shape and allows multiple hand positions for multiple workouts.
The Swim Keel can be used for six different kinds of training:
- Developing your butterfly leg kick.
- As a stable pullbuoy.
- As an unstable pullbuoy (for more experienced swimmers to make your hips even more stable).
- As a rehabilitation board.
- For training your backstroke leg kick.
- As a fin-swimming training aid.
The Arena Keel's advanced technical features help with your body alignment and position in the water. Making this the ideal training tool for teaching butterfly kicking or for physitherapy/rehabiliation purposes.
Arena Swim Keel’s unique features perfectly compliment Arena's Powerfin or Powerfin Pro training fins, allowing you to exploit it to the maximum during your toughest training sessions.
- Weighted Float.
- Unique and exclusive to Arena.
- Can be used in the place of a pullbuoy or kickboard.
- Dimensions 18cm x 26cm
- Material (Outer): 100% Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Material (Inner): 70% Iron 30% Polyethylene
- PVC Free