Arena Mens Carbon Compression Tights
The benefits of muscle compression and bloodstream optimisation on athlete’s performance is scientifically proven. Swimmers need specific compression apparel, designed for their needs. The physiological and bio-mechanical body response to swimming is peculiarly different when compared to dryland sports and so it makes sense for swimmers to have their own specially designed compression wear that meets their needs exactly.
- Featuring reflective detailing for visibility, ideal for when you're out training or jogging in the evening.
- Revolutional fabric: exceptional breathability, fit and performance.
Read on below for the full technical breakdown...
Compression technology works by applying an even surface pressure over targeted body parts to create an increased blood flow. This aids delivery of oxygen to the muscles and removal of the by-products of exercise such as lactic acid (build up of by-products like lactic acid is one of the reasons your muscles feel sore after exercise).
These effects mean that athletes are able to push themselves harder, for longer, and recover faster whilst wearing compression clothing!
Another effect of compression clothing is that it “hugs” the muscles tightly so that no energy is wasted through muscle vibration and oscillation. Normally when our muscles fire there is a certain amount of energy lost through vibration. Compression helps to eliminate this muscle oscillation and focuses that energy in the direction your muscle is pushing/pulling instead. Meaning more of your potential energy is being delivered in the direction that you intended.
Compression clothing is another tool in your training kit to help you reach your full potential and beat those after-workout aches!
- Carbon fibre infused fabric provides intelligent compression to enhance blood circulation and support muscles.
- Silicon taping in targeted areas to focus additional compression and extra support to common sports injury zones.
- Panels knitted made from sensitive fabric for maximum comfort and muscle support.
- Flock lining on ankles and wrist for optimal comfort, fit and feel against the skin.
Material: 52 Polyamide, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre
|Product-Type||Unisex - Compression|