Aquarapid AQRace Kronos Openback Kneesuit - Red
At the forefront of the impressive AQRace collection, this Aquarapid AQRace Kronos Openback Kneesuit has the most advanced technological features and the highest quality fabric to produce exceptional performances time and time again.
Lightweight but extremely powerful, this professional red kneesuit offers support and compression in key areas to improve body position, reduce drag and provide the perfect fit. It is fully approved by FINA for competition use.
This stunning red Aquarapid AQRace Kronos Openback Kneesuit is a pioneering tech suit in the Italian brand's elite AQRace collection.
Providing exceptional support and compression, the performance of this women's kneeskin has made it an increasingly popular choice among top international swimmers who demand the highest standards.
Made from Aquarapid's premium AQ K-Tech fabric, this tech suit has excellent hydrophobic qualities that keep it from absorbing water even after hours of intense use.
With a lightweight structure and impressive compression, the Kronos Openback Kneesuit is fast and powerful, promoting a streamlined body position that reduces drag and makes every stroke more efficient.
Hydrodynamic panels help raise the legs for a more effective horizontal swim position while offering core stability and preventing snaking. Fully bonded seams and tapes make the suit's structure even more powerful.
Fully approved by FINA for competition use, this sleek and stylish kneesuit will be a perfect choice to help you realise your full potential in the pool.
- Made from high quality AQ K-Tech fabric
- Fully bonded seams and tapes for a powerful and strong structure
- Hydrodynamic panels promote a streamlined body position
- Side panels help raise the legs and improve core stability
- Layered construction targets compression in key areas
- Lightweight design reduces water retention and drag
- Excellent breathability
- Unique body humidity control
- Lasting performance for up to 50 washing and drying cycles
- FINA-approved for competition use